Preparing for Your Visit to
After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care
When you’re in a situation where your child needs urgent care, it can be hard to remember what’s important to bring with you to your urgent care visit. Here is a list of items to help your visit to After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care go as smoothly as possible.
What to Bring to After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care
The following items are required for a child to be treated by After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care:
- A valid form of identification for parent or legal guardian (driver’s license, passport, military ID, employment badge, or state ID).
- If the child is brought by a legal guardian, proof of guardianship is required.
- If the child is brought by someone other than a legal guardian or parent, we will need to verify consent from parent or legal guardian to treat the child.
- A insurance Card – Visit our Insurance page for a list of insurances accepted. Self-pay options are available. Please call us with any questions prior to your visit.
- A method of payment, if payment is required at the time of your visit.
The following items are helpful, but not required, for a child to be treated by After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care:
- A list of current medications the child is taking.
- The name of the child’s primary pediatrician. If the child does not have a pediatrician, we are happy to assist through our referral process.
- A list of any allergies.
Find a location nearest to you.