Have you lost your child to technology? If so, it might be time to quarantine technology… kind of! Since the beginning of the pandemic, screen time for most children has increased. With school, sports, and many camps being canceled, our children are spending more time at home, plugged in. Is it time to take your kids back? If so, here are some helpful tips on doing just that.
- Create technology-free play time based on rewards for behavior and grades
- Designate technology-free times during the day
- Set technology-free spaces within the home
- Make it point to have technology-free family meals together
- Assign “sleep time” for electronics (included with many internet providers)
- Be a technology role model for your children by putting your own device(s) away
Click here to read more Doctor’s Orders articles